Diploma in Event Management- LAPT*
Specialized Certification in Communication skills from – LAPT*
Certificate in French
Diploma in Hotel Management with Specialized Certification in Communication Skills.
The hotel industry promises a bright future for anyone who wishes to take up a career in this segment. The students opting for hotel management courses must have an affinity towards socializing and understanding the needs of the people. As Hotels falls under service industry, the motive of hotel management course is to provide the best services to the people.
Hotel management programme make one aware of every operating-section of the hotel like front office, service, housekeeping, catering, Sales, Accounting, HR, Security Loss Prevention etc.
Eligibility For: High School or 10th Pass from recognized Board
Documents to be Submitted at the Time of Admission
- ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPY (Two Sets) OF: (Original to be returned after verification)
- CERTIFICATE OF CLASS X
- MARK SHEET OF CLASS X
- MIGRATION CERTIFICATE (if any)
- CASTE CERTIFICATE (for SC/ ST/ OBC)
- INCOME CERTIFICATE (for SC/ ST/ OBC)
- DECLARATION OF PHYSICAL HANDICAPPED STUDENTS(Certificate from competent authority)
- PHOTOGRAPH (Recent Colour): Passport size – 07 nos & Stamp size (2×2)- 1nos
The student has to Qualify in the Common Entrance Examination (CEE) which consists of General Knowledge, General English Test of Reasoning and Numberical ability conducted in the Campus and other selected cities by giving admission notification in leading News Papers.